Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Holy Cow, Kid; Where Did You Go?!

Conspicuous By His Absence

OK, so where have I been? What happened to the new stuff that should've been here last week and this? What's going on?

The Short Answer is nothing, really. I had to reduce the frequency of this project to a couple of times a week because of employment commitments, which I knew would be a burden for a while. Then, on top of that, I allowed friends and family to persuade me to try out to be an extra in a film that's currently being filmed in South Texas and I did it, knowing full well they'd never pick me. It turns out I was wrong and they did pick me, and I've been spending a whole lot of time on a movie set as a result---that's in addition to the regular job thing. The end result is that I've been getting home dead-tired and too exhausted to produce anything you'd want to read, so there wasn't much in the way of a blog last week, and probably not this week either.

Unfortunately, there probably won't be much of one next week because of the same commitments, and there's a fair chance we won't be back on any sort of schedule until week after next. I apologize, but it's the best I can do just now. Please keep watching this space and I'll be back before you know it.

Thanks for your patience, ya'll, and be good to your neighbor 'til we meet again.
phil

No comments:

Post a Comment